Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Blackedout Games.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member TheSkulls's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2007
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Blackedout Games.....

    WTF is the point of blacked out games....... They piss me off. UT/Chatanooga was supposed to be on SportsSouth but of course it is blacked out and you can't view it unless you are in the state of Tennessee from what I gather.

    I get the jist somewhat of blacked out games but what is the big deal. Why are they blacked out for someone outside of the state. Maybe this is a dumb question but WTF.
    [img]http://www.mitchkuzma.com/images/Volquest/EricBerry/EricBerryHeisman300W.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Blackedout Games.....

    Do you have Verizon DSL?
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member TheSkulls's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2007
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Blackedout Games.....

    Yes, thank GOD for ESPN360. I just wanted to watch it on the big screen.
    [img]http://www.mitchkuzma.com/images/Volquest/EricBerry/EricBerryHeisman300W.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Blackedout Games.....

    Ahh. Ok. I was going to tell you to go there to watch it, then the board went down. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] That's how I'm watching it. Hopson and Maze look really good. I really like Negedu too.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Blackedout Games.....

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ahh. Ok. I was going to tell you to go there to watch it, then the board went down. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]</div></div>

    Seriously . . it's pissing me off more and more. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img] It has gone down like 15 times in the past few days alone.
    Officially retired

  6. #6
    Inactive Member TheSkulls's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2007
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Blackedout Games.....

    I know, I was in mid post and didn't know if it went thru and gone.

    Hopson and Maze are looking good. Tatum is feeling it from outside and Prince is 5 of 5 right now. I just wish I could see it a little more clear [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    [img]http://www.mitchkuzma.com/images/Volquest/EricBerry/EricBerryHeisman300W.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •